Tuesday, January 19, 2010

First Post!

Hey everyone! First post woooo. Today is actually Chris's 21st birthday! He is currently abroad in Prague though so no celebrations with him. Hopefully I will be able to meet up with him in Europe soon enough. I leave Sunday, January 24th for Rome! I have a layover in London for a few hours on the morning of the 25th and I arrive in Rome around 11am. There are a lot of other BC students on the flight with me so that should be a great start to the semester abroad.
I have really nothing interesting to report in terms of my meals, I'm still at home for another few days and definitely enjoying my mom's cooking. I managed to chip my tooth last night when I went up to visit BC for the last time so right now I'm trying to watch what I attempt to chew until my dentist appointment on Wednesday.
Anyway that is all for now, this week will just be chock-full of packing and getting everything together for the trip, which I'm sure will be overwhelming. I'll update again when I leave for Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment